Good early morning from Maine in which sunlight is soaring and it is heading to be a awesome summer day to get started a extended weekend. I’ll be mowing in advance of environment up a water bounce household for my kids to perform in. The bounce property is a person of the very best “pandemic purchases” we created in the spring of 2020. My young ones enjoy it and I do too. I hope that you have a little something enjoyable to do this weekend!
This 7 days I wrapped up my Teaching Background With Technological innovation study course. I am not internet hosting any more courses until eventually the tumble, but will be internet hosting a collection of person webinars about the upcoming 6 months. You can find out much more about those people webinars right here.
These were the week’s most well-liked posts:
1. Flipgrid is Useless!
2. Equipment for Asynchronously Gathering Tales
3. Ten Excellent Templates for Science, Social Reports, and Language Arts Functions
4. Reworking the Standard Discovering Setting with BookWidgets
5. 25 Concepts for Whiteboard Movies
6. Enroll in Tract’s Absolutely free Digital Summer months Creator Camp
7. Shorter Classes About American Independence Working day
Setting up this week I am hosting a series of seven Functional Ed Tech webinars. You can sign-up for a single or all seven of them. Browse about them here or observe the hyperlinks below to sign-up.
- The Simple Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each and every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite idea of the 7 days and the week’s most well-known posts from Cost-free Engineering for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has more than 41,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial video clips on a huge array of educational technological know-how resources.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen many years.
- The Free Technological know-how for Lecturers Fb site features new and aged posts from this blog through the week.
- If you happen to be curious about my existence outdoors of instruction, you can observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This write-up originally appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without the need of authorization. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) operate include Icons Day by day and Everyday Dose. Featured graphic captured by Richard Byrne.