Copyright in the context of faculty options is a subject matter that is comprehensive of nuances that can make it bewildering for lots of teachers and college students. For example, some people today feel that working with a picture, textual content, online video, or audio in a university routinely can make it a Fair Use. It does not (at least in the United States).
Misunderstandings about matters like Honest Use are fairly widespread. Which is why I’m constantly delighted to reply issues about copyright as it pertains to university settings and give resources to help instructors better understand and instruct copyright lessons to students. To that finish, here are some assets that you can use and share with your colleagues and college students to help them greater recognize copyright, Creative Commons, and Fair Use.
- Webinar Recording – Copyright & Innovative Commons for K-12
- Classes from the $9.2 million copyright judgment versus Houston ISD
- Crash Training course Intellectual House
- Measuring Honest Use: The 4 Elements
- Seven Free Applications for Assisting Learners Cite Their Do the job
- Copyright & Creativeness – Lesson Ideas for Elementary Faculty
- Typical Feeling Instruction – Copyright Lesson Programs for Center Faculty
- The Discussion In excess of Downloading Audio – Lesson Program for Substantial Faculty
- C-Span Classroom – The Job of Congress in Audio Licensing
- US Copyright Business statements on Reasonable Use
- Stanford University Libraries’ Copyright and Truthful Use Charts
- Kathy Schrock’s Regard for Intellectual Residence
- How Not to Cite an Graphic
July and August Webinars!
Register for a person or all seven of them right right here.
- How to Create and Sell Your Personal Electronic Solutions
- Online video Projects for Practically Each individual Classroom
- Classroom Podcasting 101
- Diy Application Creation for the Relaxation of Us
- Look for Approaches Students Want to Know
- To Geography & Further than With Google Earth & Maps
- Get Arranged With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Retain
Resource website link